Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Sonny/A7R111
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 18:58:06 -0500

Thanks Sonny and others who commented. Yes that 55 Sony seems to be a great
lens.
And you do wonders with the Micro Nikkor on your AR3 with your flower
photos.

I guess as much as I?d like that body my dilemma here is that the price is
$3995.00 Canadian funds compared to about $3198 in the US.
My local dealer has the Sony?s in stock.
With taxes the camera comes to approximately $4500 in Canadian funds.
Is the camera worth that much I guess is what I have to determine?
On the other hand a new M10 is just short of $10,000 Canadian with the
difference in our money to the US these days.
Tough thing is I live an hour from Port Huron Mi and the US Border. Hard to
justify the Canadian prices.

Scott