Subject: [Leica] Cattle Drive
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 10:13:37 -0800

Hi Sue,
A nice reminder of my book "MEN of the SADDLE. WORKING COWBOYS of CANADA."
It was published several years ago when JOHN TRAVOLTA saw it and I was hired
to shoot the production and promo stills for his movie
"URBAN COWBOY!" A most interesting assignment if ever with all those
Hollywood folks.  :-)
cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.
P.S. Have a look on my web-page TEDGRANTPHOTO.COM for a look at a few.
of the photos.