Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Daffodils
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 03:45:30 +0000

Not quite ready here.? We had that warm spell when I posted my last
flower photo, but it has returned to winter the last 4 days. Lows in the
low teens, highs in the low? 30's and winds in the 30+ mph that give a
real bite to being outside.? Orchardists are quite concerned as the
trees have started to come out of dormancy so the buds are at a delicate
stage.? They have no water yet in the irrigation system to use for frost
control, so they are using their fans and maybe smudge pots.

Aram