Subject: [Leica] Off & Tired Topic Warning: the Billingham Hadley Pro
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 09:58:55 +0530

Frank,

Its a great bag - not inexpensive, but you need to buy it only once in
your life, because it will last a lifetime! I have a 335 which I
purchased used on Ebay India over 20 years ago, and is still in first
class condition.

For day to day street work I oscillate between a Hadley Pro and Hadley
Small, depending on requirements. The former will take all you
require, while I use the latter when I am going out with one Fuji
body, a couple of lenses, a small bottle of water and spare batteries,
cards, cleaning kit, spectacles, etc. It will also accommodate an Ipad
Mini if I so wanted. Just removing the insert also converts it into a
rather smart casual bag for general use.

Incidentally, I got the Hadley Pro from B&H a few years ago at a 50%
discount - even with the shipping all the way to me in India, it was a
steal!

Cheers
Jayanand