Subject: [Leica] Off & Tired Topic Warning: the Billingham Hadley Pro — Backpack?
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 13:01:27 -0800

I've used several backpacks, particularly when I am on long day-hikes,
carrying a medium format or large format camera set up.

The major disadvantage is access: you cannot just grab a camera or a lens
while carrying it. So, I've only used it for situations where I'd be using
a tripod, anyway. However, I no longer sling a Billingham 335 over my
shoulder. When I'm walking around, I want a bag no bigger than my Hadley,
and leave the 335 back in the hotel room.

On 21 February 2018 at 12:47, Greg Rubenstein via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>