Subject: [Leica] Site update
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 07:38:49 +0200

Beautiful image!

I am active on Facebook, and a member of the LUG group there too, but I do
not post many photos on FB, and those I post are mainly iPhone snaps for
pure record purposes. The ?good? stuff still is my web sites, with links
posted here on the LUG list (and sometimes also on FB, but only links).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain