Subject: [Leica] OT -- Billingham Eventer
From: frank at f3documentaryphotography.com (Frank)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 20:20:28 -0600

;-)

Frank F. Farmer
Jackson, Mississippi

Sent from my iPhone

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] OT -- Billingham Eventer)
Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] OT -- Billingham Eventer)
Message from frank at f3documentaryphotography.com (Frank) ([Leica] OT -- Billingham Eventer)
Message from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] OT -- Billingham Eventer)