Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sign of Spring
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 12:30:07 +0000

Jim, a nice one. There are spring flowers bursting up around here too at
53 degrees north, but they're about to get swatted by what is being
called "The Beast from the East" a snow storm coming to us from Vladimir
Putin. Had a look at the gallery as I've been caught up here, and liked
your shots of Aunt Jemina who we've even heard of over here.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Sign of Spring)