Subject: [Leica] PAW 06
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 13:40:09 -0600

Nice variety this week, Ric.? The guy sitting on the grill of the SUV
brought to mind my own experiences working on my son's Triumph
Spitfire.? One accessed the engine by flipping everything from the
windshield forward toward the front.? You could then crawl in and sit on
the frame while doing work on the engine.? I can't even get a hand down
beside the engine on my Volvo, and it's already 11 years old.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA