Subject: [Leica] MAGNUM - HOME
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 18:33:26 -0600

Thanks for posting these links, Peter, they bring up some interesting
material.

As luck would have it I was just listening to an episode of a podcast
(Visual Revolutionary, VR Shorts Episode #2) featuring David Alan Harvey
and during the interview he mentioned this project.  Also of interest was
his dismissal of GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome), which of course I have to
fight on a regular basis.

With regard to your thought about a LUG project it is a good one but I'm
afraid I can't presently volunteer for a role, although I could certainly
contribute an image if it does come to pass.

--Bob