Subject: [Leica] IMG: A portrait without a head
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 00:00:28 +0000

Haven't had much time for photography and the net, but did manage to go
along to my photography club last week and we were all given a
competition theme - A Portrait without a Head.? A couple of days later,
they were reinstating the footpath outside my house following some road
works on the water system, and I got this.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Port_Cementing.jpg.html

It was supposed to be judged last night but the club's projector minder
had a crisis, didn't turn up, and the USB sticks stayed in our pockets.
Maybe next week we'll see how it does.

Here's a shot of the man and his float from further back.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Port_Mark+O+Monaghan.jpg.html

Both can be seen at a larger size.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from frank at f3documentaryphotography.com (Frank) ([Leica] IMG: A portrait without a head)