Subject: [Leica] Unintentional Vignetting
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 23:17:16 +0000

Ric, I think you?re correct, that?s why I asked if they were on different
trains.   One window may be safety, another tempered, another just dirty.

For example some safety glass might be slightly delaminated, causing what
appears to be vignetting.

The one truth I?ve realized in these sixty years of making pictures is that
if something wierd can happen, it will.

SonC