Subject: [Leica] Once again, the annual WFMU Marathon pictures (taken with SL and various SL and R glass)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 21:56:01 +0100

Love the pictures. And I love public radio. When we lived in New Jersey from
1990 to 1995, I listened to WHYY from Philadelphia every day while driving
to work. I still have a mug from one of their pledge drives in the early
1990s?it has led a charmed life, having survived several international
moves. And to my great pleasure, I am now able to listen to WHYY again on
the other side of the Atlantic thanks to the podcasts they post. I wanted to
support them too, but their donation page is not set up to accept non-US
addresses. Oh well.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman