Subject: [Leica] Some vintage
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 06:18:34 -0400

Lluis, truly vintage and very representative of your work.  I must say your
recent work has brought you generally closer to your main subject and more
focused on what you want to say in the image, which is to the good.
However, as you edit your vintage work the ethos of that vision shouldn't
be edited out.  We don't eliminate Picasso's more representative work from
his early periods; it is just as powerful but a different view.

All the best.

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 8:51 PM, Lluis Ripoll via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>