Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: if it is Wednesday, I must be in Paris
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 12:47:21 +0100

Last week?s pictures are mostly from a short trip to the OECD in Paris. I
arrived at my hotel around 5 p.m. on Wednesday and left for the airport
around 8 p.m. on Thursday. Most of the time was devoted to work, but there
were some free moments that allowed me to make this small selection of
images, mainly in the posh 16th Arrondissement where OECD is located and a
few around Saint-Michel. And towards the end of the week I am back in
Alicante, going to the dogs a bit. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2142

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain