Subject: [Leica] IMG: harvest from 2 rolls of film
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 17:15:42 +0200

I have shown a few of those during the weekend, but here is the final edit
from the 2 rolls I developed last weekend and scanned this weekend, going
back to February of last year. I am coming to the realisation that when
shooting film (certainly 35mm film) one has to look for something
intangible, rather than the perfection of digital. Photography is a broad
tent, and each has its place. And certainly my subjects really like the film
images.

There is also something pleasing about sitting here in 2018, using equipment
dating back to the 1960s and a developer (Rodinal) invented in the late 19th
century.

You can click on each link individually or just start with the first and
move using the arrows on the right.

Bea:
http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-WJRscHR/A

Ana:
http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-VjN2F6S/A

Caroline:
http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-rpRs2Sc/A

Caroline the conehead:
http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-nfJjNP6/A

Lluis:
http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-K258rnt/A

Young people, MACBA, Barcelona:
http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-dH5LGRW/A

Questions, Alicante:
http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-8NtcSz4/A

Dog(s), Alicante:
http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-R2C2DSk/A

Bassett:
http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-VtTMmWB/A

The above photos were shot on Ilford Delta 400 and developed in Rodinal 1:25
the usual way. The ones that follow were shot on Fuji Acros and developed
without agitation (stand development) in Rodinal 1:100 for 1 hour.

Carolina:
http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-vTmmdcD/A

Carlos:
http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-Nj9hdHK/A

Carlos?s hands:
http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-trqK4jC/A

Avenida Maisonnave, one of Alicante?s main shopping streets:
http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-nwt5qtz/A

At an outdoor caf?, Plaza Monta?eta, Alicante:
http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-pXKjHXW/A

I think that especially the last two show the potential of stand
development, a technique I intend to explore further.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain