Subject: [Leica] M10 Monochrom oh yes!
From: zoeica at mac.com (chris williams)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 10:05:22 -0400

Well I can officially mention now that I?ve been testing a Monochrom version
of the M10. The high iso is now insane! You can now record an image at
450,000! Basically you can now see in the dark.

I?m a bit concerned with the body as this is the first time Leica has used a
polyconglomerate for the top and bottom plate. Will it crack instead of
dent? I don?t want to test it, lol. It feels metal though.

Here is a quick test upload. I?m enjoying the WiFi function to send to my
iPhone and iPad.

http://www.qygjxz.com/black-picture/6186044.html

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net