Subject: [Leica] New Leica Camera Edition.... M10
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 15:54:59 +0200

You can believe anything from a company that releases a
black camera with luminous engravings

https://en.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-M/Leica-M-Special-Editions/Stealth

Looks like something out of a special agent kit for
kids - probably comes complete with a code book and a
bottle of invisible ink;-)

Cheers
Douglas