Subject: [Leica] PESO 04 03 18
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 07:53:22 -0400

Thank you!

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: LUG <lug-bounces+jshulman=judgecrater.com at leica-users.org> On Behalf
Of Don Dory via LUG
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 7:48 AM
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
Cc: Don Dory <don.dory at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] PESO 04 03 18

I have to say this is one of your best street shots in a while.  Tight,
focused, tells a story that the viewer can narrate based on their beliefs.
Plus, the disinterested bystanders in the background provide an absolutely
perfect backdrop.

Now if we could just back off partisan and work on making the world a
better place in the spheres we have influence on then the younger people
we care about and even those we don't know might grow older in a better
place.  With the fiftieth of Martin Luther King here perhaps a little
meditation on peace and acceptance is in order.

Jim, I am truly sorry to intrude on your marvelous photo but the comments
on the hat made me aware that all of us are focusing on items perhaps not
as important as the bigger picture within your picture: while you depicted
a heated discussion it was still a meeting of minds and not fists.  Plus,
I learned a new word.

Rant off, great picture, thank you very much for being out in the streets
all these years documenting life in your world.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com