Subject: [Leica] OT: upgrade to High Sierra?
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 06:37:08 -0400

> On Apr 5, 2018, at 1:22 AM, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote:
> Nathan:
I am currently running Sierra in a 2018 MacBook and my thought is that you
really need 16 gb ram or more to get things running smoothly especially for
photo work and processing.
I?m also running an older desktop IMAC with Yosemite and 16 Gb ram which is
running very well still but I believe I?d have problems if I upgraded that
unit to Sierra. I updated the hard drive in that IMAC to an ssd drive and
it?s remarkably fast for an older machine.
My experience.

Scott