Subject: [Leica] IMG: Paella in our backyard
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 13:42:11 +0100

Here in Ireland, after a disappointing start over the first three
months, the temperature has just flicked up over 10c, and is 12c as I
type, and the grass is starting to swagger. I'm envious of your outdoor
eating shirt wearing weather. I won't be lighting a fire for the first
time in a while, but will still have to wear a jacket as I remove the
swagger from the sward.

Douglas