Subject: [Leica] Book cover design or photo
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 12:59:56 -0400

Have you considered some glass spheres and a lot of photoshop.  Photograph
a glass sphere on the background of your choice; do a hard crop so that it
is the hemisphere that you want; copy and flip in PS then using layers
place them as you imagine.  Using selection tools select just the spheres
then put those as the first layer with what works for you cover as the
second layer.

All the best.