Subject: [Leica] More party pictures
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 19:37:39 -0700

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/40726479064/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/41441041621/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/41441048281/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/27569419128/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/41441092321/in/dateposted-public/>

Leica M Monochrom and 35/1.4 Summilux ASPH.? Enjoy!

I know these aren't hard-hitting journalistic pictures or exotic
locales. Most of the people were speaking Russian and the food was a
combination of Russian, Armenian and Central Asian, if that makes any
difference.? :-)?? Regardless, I strive for the same quality and
"getting to the core of the person" that I? would if I were
photographing for publication.? My pictures make the people in them
happy.? And that makes me happy.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] More party pictures)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] More party pictures)