Subject: [Leica] Epson P800
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 12:23:33 -0400

PESO:

Does anybody have any experience with this printer??  I'm thinking about
buying it, but some of the reviews say that it does not handle art paper
well, especially Baryta, which is what I have bought.  Some say that the
printer leaves pizza marks across any of the thicker papers.

Other than that, the reviews are spectacular, but pizza marks would ruin it
for me.

Anybody?

Tina

--