Subject: [Leica] PSTCRD: Temples
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 19:22:33 +0200

Thanks Jim :-)

It is always a pleasure to share views that I like, and a reward when it
also pleases at least one viewer :-)

As to the weather, I visited India during the monssoon, and will remeber
it/them all my life.
Feb and still early March are the end of the dry season in Thailand, that?s
why we planned our trip then, and got luckier than expected.

Thanks again.

Amities
Philippe