Subject: [Leica] Mozart Oboe Concerto
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 14:08:27 -0700

My friend Lucy celebrated her birthday by playing Mozart's oboe
concerto, accompanied by an orchestra of her friends. Seattle, April 2018.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/41463381172/in/dateposted-public/>

Leica M Monochrom and 50/1.5 VC Nokton (ignore the EXIF).? It was a very
musical evening with several chamber groups playing, including two with
me on the bassoon.? It's the first time I've ever played in and
photographed the same event.? More to come.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Mozart Oboe Concerto)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] [OM] Mozart Oboe Concerto)