Subject: [Leica] SmugMug acquires Flickr
From: craig at craigschroeder.com (Craig Schroeder)
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 21:10:11 -0500

I also use SmugMug, primarily for easy sharing of friends' event
pictures.? I set the pricing at photographer cost and it gets me out of
the middle of print orders that can get a bit messy to coordinate.? The
annual fee is a cheap way out of these situations.? I never warmed to
Flickr... not sure why.? They were changing interfaces in the early
stages and it was a bit off-putting, I guess.