Subject: [Leica] Photography/Essays
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 12:25:37 +0100

Yes, and a puff piece for his own new book on Winogrand as well, of
course. I like Dyer's work and have a couple of his books, but must
admit I'd never heard of his new book. Surprising, in that I read quite
a number of the literary reviews in various newsmedia. I must admit I'm
a huge fan of Winogrand and love his work. At one stage, before the
financial explosion in '08, I thought I might do a biography of him and
even contacted his widow Eileen with a view to going to the US to meet
her, but work exploded for me, so I had to park it.

I'll have to get the Dyer book now.

Douglas