Subject: [Leica] Epsom P800 Update
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 17:49:36 -0500
References: <CA+yJO1AQMPnn=PPMALK_HoRa-O4bacaY5HPn9Jksa4CzrhWHTg@mail.gmail.com> <F1FFB422-D5D1-4731-9A9D-66FAC53E1517@mac.com> <CA+yJO1C1ovyuzxAR2NOkWkJJtBkoKTz51z0KM9zr5PyALYBHiQ@mail.gmail.com> <8047EBD6-3029-4623-8289-A781DF30DD4F@mac.com> <CAH1UNJ1JPS=w8we4OPRg-OYgiqjoHMTgosm_EPMFdSravw1dHA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CBqXWXCYhGE8NX3HSs+FB23aiLN9jAMUoso2NuVKadwA@mail.gmail.com> <MMXP12301MB15028FE5197CB825F76E56EFF98A0@MMXP12301MB1502.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CA+yJO1DpqUjbBjHKvxV_NkMKrK=xM5QERxYm_do-=A=HbtObng@mail.gmail.com> <CAJj7xs-7Yxf6MtmMAnbL3Hun3Ec7uDF_xO0xuGXk7mgpoRRGcA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CjN1c3G2xFT52iXw4XThB0-3F85t7E0XqtTC0NHMjzQw@mail.gmail.com> <6061ab25f204882e27a997c45d447ee2@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>

Brian, I had been told that repeaters/extenders are not the way to go and
you have explained why very well.  Do you have an opinion on these new
'Mesh' routers?

--Bob

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Epsom P800 Update)
Message from zoeica at mac.com (chris williams) ([Leica] Epsom P800 Update)