Subject: [Leica] IMGs: using 120mm 2.8
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 18:44:30 +0100

Don't really use longer lenses on my cameras, but tried out one of my
legacy lenses - a Pentax 120/2.8 - on the Sony A7ii. Went down to the
old coal harbour within the main arms of Dun Laoghaire harbour which is
about one kilometre from my house, The coal harbour is home to fishing
boats now and has a couple of boatyards where boats are stored,
repaired, and even bought and sold.

To start here's one of a guy working in the boatyard.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dun+Laoghaire/DL+24042018+Spraying+off+the+spray.jpg.html

Here's the detail. Both can be seen large, with the detail one only a
tiny bit reduced fom the way it comes out of the camera.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dun+Laoghaire/DL+24042018+Spraying+off+the+spray+Detail.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMGs: using 120mm 2.8)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMGs: using 120mm 2.8)