Subject: [Leica] Wednesday Weeds
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 04:59:14 -0400

Good morning, today brings us back to my yard.  I have not done what most
of my neighbors do and diligently created a monoculture of grass whether a
fescue or some version of bermuda.  Instead I have allowed a far more
diverse set of plants to take hold.  Since we moved in thirty some odd
years ago we have had wild strawberries first at the fringes but now
scattered throughout the flora.  They don't last long as various creatures
find them tasty.  Anyway, an intact one here:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Wednesday+Weeds/Wild+Strawberry+composite.jpg.html

All the best.

--
Don