Subject: [Leica] Two new ones
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 01:53:16 +0200

Hi BD,

I?m happy to see large your images here and in best quality! I like both,
even if they tell to me a very similar mressage about loneliness the sdecond
one have an special significance for me, it remain me many big old farmers
houses close to Barcelona today abandoned, it looks to me telling this story
and I like very much.

Cheers
Lluis