Subject: [Leica] More with the Rolleiflex
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 23:10:33 -0700
References: <70a8545c-76d4-424b-a9de-9560c78f040f@gmail.com> <002701d3e238$32e23d90$98a6b8b0$@ca> <mwhpr10mb16462a6533b384e590cb4a09b8810@mwhpr10mb1646.namprd10.prod.outlook.com> <eafb0df5-e87e-49b0-b0f2-9b55c0478bf5@rabinergroup.com> <0E44A3B84EC.00000A08baroque-2@inbox.com> <47334f41-313e-a3b1-b42a-4b24c1e78845@hotmail.com> <CAJ3Pgh4mKKBrhFbdttDoAR8dCS4f_FpCqw6+dBLzQuAtq1Uy0g@mail.gmail.com> <E37CCE28-AE10-4393-8CFC-B2EF11E1262A@rabinergroup.com>

Hi Crew,
When we have a run on techie stuff like this digital or film it reminds me
that over all my years of world happy snapping I was generally a failure at
the extra photo details so many of you lads & ladies paid attention to on
equipment and stuff.
My shooting/equipment knowledge/ and so many other techie things so many of
you are "super masters in knowledge and shooting!" And processing!
I WAS always rarely interested with much of the technical stuff and was far
more interested in the "CONTENT/capturing" of the image. But then I sort of
considered myself the luckiest shooter due to the "GREAT SPIRIT" riding on
my shoulder giving me the poke just when to trip the shutter! Or length of
time in souping film.
Generally if what I saw with my one good eye, I never gave the moment a
second thought about what film or lens? My camera went click and sometimes I
captured a cool image for publishing.
The unfortunate thing as I become in another week or two 89 years old, :-(
oh yes but young at heart! :-) I do wish I knew far more of the technical
side of photography and computers, then I'd feel far more comfortable using
the computer in pulling the qualities in producing prints.
Oh well, I figure I was lucky and loved every second of my 65 years length
of time "Happy Snapping" the world over, the many books published and
assignments for so many clients.
And the Many friends of the "LUG CREW" I will never be able to thank you for
the years of assistance and wonderful friendship, better still? When we've
had the magical moments of face to face greetings!
CHEERS! love you folks one and all!! :-)
Dr. ted grant O.C.