Subject: [Leica] Need printing paper advice
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Sat, 05 May 2018 01:19:27 -0400

Richard,

I?d stick to Epson Velvet. It is a beautiful paper I have used for 15
years. I?m using it with my Epson P800 as well. I have tried a lot of
others, but using Epson?s paper is simpler and has given me the best
results when I wanted a matte surface paper.

For Glossy, I use Ilford Gold Fibre Silk or Epson Legacy Baryta.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

On 5/4/18, 2:15 PM, "LUG on behalf of Richard Clompus via LUG"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of