Subject: [Leica] A few from the week
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 01:47:50 +0100

B.D., I like "The conversation" best, followed by "Patti" and the other
two candid portraits. However, and I don't know how others see them on
their monitors, but, when looked at large, the grain feast on the huge
size you upload is overwhelming. Have you considered reducing the size
to around 1900 pixels across which would fit my monitor almost perfectly
:-) Others will say that I'm normally moaning about sizes being too
small for my monitor, but to thine own monitor be true.

Douglas