Subject: [Leica] Fuji and Sony - OT
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 08:57:15 +0200

+1

Along with better video features It brings focus bracketing ?
After auto shutter, auto aperture, auto iso, auto focus, auto pano, what?s
left for me to do? Park the auto and enjoy single malt?
 ;-)

I love these updates even though they leave me confused in the end because
of the too many options available.
Well, let?s say it helps my brains practice a little, just in case ;-)

Amities
Philippe

Message from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Fuji and Sony - OT)