Subject: [Leica] DAG?
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. COLEN)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 13:28:48 -0400

In an exchange just two days ago with Ken Hansen I asked whom he recommended
for Leica work and he immediate responded DAG. So I?m guessing he?s still
there.

On May 9, 2018 at 1:26:24 PM, cassidy via LUG kyle (lug at leica-users.org)
wrote:

Has anyone heard from DAG lately? I sent Don two lenses in December to get
aligned. I got an email back saying they'd arrived but nothing since. I
wrote three short notes in the past two months just checking to make sure
nothing was wrong but haven't heard anything back. Has anybody heard any
news lately? Hoping all is well.

Thanks,

Kyle