Subject: [Leica] IMG: some film portraits
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 14:15:52 -0700

Hi Nathan,
When I finally appeared to get some kind of handle on digital and a couple
of digital cameras/lenses it never occurred to me I'd ever ever ever switch
back to that medieval film and developer CONCEPT?:-)
However I looked at your film photos and for a wild and crazy moment? I
fleetingly, loosely & foolishly thought recklessly? I might switch back to
film?
However! In a mentally flashing moment I recaptured my sensibilities and
immediately dismissed the concept! WHY?
Well how many LUG CREW SHOOTERS have shot a working assignment of a few
weeks and faced the darkroom with 500 hundred rolls of film to soup and make
2 sets of contact sheets?
So my friend as beautiful as your film B&W images are? I honestly have to
say?
FILM?? NEVER!!!! EVER AGAIN!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)
CHEERS,
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.   :-)