Subject: [Leica] Aerial Ballet
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 22:13:36 +0530

The gibbon (the fourth closest relative of man, after chimpanzees, gorillas
and orangutans, and also an ape) is known as the acrobat of the canopy.
Here is one sequence of a female Bornean Gibbon strutting her stuff. She
was way up above our heads, and these photos are very heavily cropped, even
though I was using a lens focal length equivalent of 630mm, but the photos
do give an idea of how effortlessly they move around the canopy.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Sabah/wildlife/Gibbon/

Please see LARGE

Comments and criticism, as ever, welcome!

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] Aerial Ballet)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Aerial Ballet)