Subject: [Leica] It's all your fault
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 14:42:40 -0700

Well, I just drank the kool-aid (see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_the_Kool-Aid if you don't know
what that means), and then bought a year's subscription to Adobe CC.
There were too many "last straw" situations and I found I was wasting
time trying to find workarounds.

I know I can still use my trusty Photoshop CS6 and Dreamweaver CS6 if
needed, but InDesign CS6 is generating warning messages from the
operating system and Camera Raw CS6 fell out of its wheelchair.

Thanks for all of the commentary and opinions.

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] It's all your fault)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] It's all your fault)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] It's all your fault)