Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 19:39:06 -0400

We have a whole field full of milkweed.  It is considered a weed around
here and most farmers use Roundup to get rid of it!!  Double whammy for the
bees and butterflies.  We let it flourish and hope that it is encouraging
the bees and butterflies but have no proof.

Enjoy!!

Tina

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 7:27 AM, Sonny Carter via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>