Subject: [Leica] Lisbon, August 2004 - 4
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 08:11:33 -0400

Besides the level of excellence in your images the time capsule nature of
freezing moments is especially poignant to me.  In the cities I have lived
in very little lasts thirty years before entire blocks are torn down and
changed.  Yet, in the core of where you live centuries go by and just a few
surface details change.  Your photographs capture the moment and locks it
in place for us to return to and realize what has changed and what hasn't.

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 7:49 PM, Lluis Ripoll via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>