Subject: [Leica] IMGs: A warm afternoon in Guangzhou Cultural Park
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 10:32:40 -0700

Thanks, Tina.

I?m told that the police serve a rather different function than they do in
the United States - mostly dealing with traffic and social issues rather
than strict law enforcement.

Xurry and David told us there was nowhere in GZH they felt uncomfortable to
walk in either night or day. Certainly not their experience when they come
to the US.

We slept with the windows open. I noticed the lack of sirens. Maybe we heard
one or two during our five day stay. Those were the ONLY sirens we heard the
entire trip.

Definitely NOT in Kansas any more.

Adam

Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGs: A warm afternoon in Guangzhou Cultural Park)