Subject: [Leica] More trains (week 16)
From: amr3 at uwmalumni.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 10:26:16 -0500

CartersXRd via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>wrote:

> a couple more than 20 in a slideshow from the week
>
> <http://2018.cartersxrd.net/PhotosTrains/week-16-trains.html>
>
> Ric Carter
This set gives me the feel of being among thundering machines.

I'm taken with the shot of the loco with the neighborhood behind.
Reminds me of when I was growing up and traveled between Chicago and
Milwaukee on the North Shore Line.
Reaching Milwaukee, the tracks left the countryside and went down the
middle of Sixth Street, just like a streetcar,
until terminating at the downtown station.

--
Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978