Subject: [Leica] IMG: Magnolia
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 16:10:37 -0500

Hi Tina,

That's a very nice magnolia image, but the tones look somewhere between
B&W and color.? Maybe it's because the foliage predominates in the image.

I've been comparing results between SEP-2 and the new tools in LR.? I
had convinced myself that LR was the winner, but have changed my mind.?
I didn't have a magnolia, and the lens is Pentax 135, but here is my SEP
conversion.? Of course, I processed it normally as color before the
conversion.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20180516-DSCF7430BW.jpg.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA