Subject: [Leica] Third party M8/M9 batteries
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 06:16:55 +0200

In the case of my Fuji X cameras, I have several Fuji and aftermarket
batteries, and they perform equally well. Same for my Ricoh GR. It is true
that some of the aftermarket ones turned out to be junk and were dumped into
the recycling fairly quickly but given the price difference between the OEM
and aftermarket ones, it is still a better deal to buy aftermarket. YMMV.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>