Subject: [Leica] How do folks manage catalogs in Lightroom?
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 20:37:02 -0400

One reason I have all of the Archive in one catalog is so I can search
through everything.  I do this all the time for stock photo sales.  I can't
always remember what year I took a photo of children playing tug of war,
but if I have everything in one catalog, I can search for tug of war
through the last 40 years included in one catalog and it pops up
immediately.  That is crucial to being able to sell stock photos.  You can,
of course, search through all of the metadata for every photo you've ever
taken if they are all in one catalog.

Tina