Subject: [Leica] How do folks manage catalogs in Lightroom?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 08:58:56 +0530

One catalog on the desktop, which has 8 TB (2x4TB) of total storage
dedicated to photography. Folders and subfolders are arranged by
location/date. Multiple copies of both RAW and files processed for printing
- incrementally copied to a RAID 5 enabled Synology NAS daily, one set
updated weekly on wired external storage, two sets updated quarterly on
portable USB hard drives, one kept in my bank safe deposit locker, one kept
offsite at my son's house. Storage is cheap, and backups can be done
overnight!

Cheers
Jayanand