Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 23/5/2018: one colour, one B&W
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 08:10:11 +0200

In our office we have two eateries for lunch. One is the self-service
canteen where a lunch costs between 5 and 10 EUR?this is where most of us
eat every day. Then there is a proper restaurant with a daily menu of around
15 EUR for a 3-course lunch?this is what we use for special occasions, and
what the office uses for formal arrangements of various kinds. Once in a
while a special event is held, as was the case yesterday, when a chef from a
well-known Alicante restaurants put together a special menu, kind of like
when a guest conductor conducts an orchestra. It was not cheap?35 EUR?but
the restaurant is not that big, so reservations were required. Five of us
spent a pleasant hour and half in conversation, and of course I took
pictures, of my table companions, like Paco and Carolina here:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-md3MrtG/A

And of the food, like this colourful fish dish:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-ZF8PP2r/A

(the small round balls are a fancy version of what the Dutch would call
kroketjes).

Bon appetit!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman