Subject: [Leica] Recommendations for film and developing
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Sat, 26 May 2018 23:33:13 -0400

Howard,

My favorite available light film/dev combo is Ilford Delta 3200 at either
1600 or 3200 developed in Kodak Tmax Developer.

For daylight, it depends. If you?re using a tripod, and don?t mind allow
film, then I?d go for Ilford FP-4 or Kodak Tmax 100. Either of them if
great developed in D-76 1+1. If you want a 400 speed film, which is what I
use for handheld 35mm work, then my favorite is Ilford Delta 400 developed
in Tmax Developer or Tri-X in D-76 1+1.

I have my personally tested film developing times for a number of films in
D-76, Rodinal, Tmax Developer, and PMK on my website:

http://crawfordphotoschool.com/film/developing.php

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

On 5/26/18, 11:09 PM, "LUG on behalf of Howard L Ritter Jr"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of